Global Institute of Management System provides professional QHSE services on a consultancy basis. We ensure independent and unbiased views are delivered on all health and safety issues within the workplace and consultancy needs are tailored to suit client’s in-house requirements.
The importance and need for health and safety training in today’s climate in all industries is crucial, and thus it is essential courses selected are not only cost effective but also valuable.
Course Overview & Benefits
The course is three days long and we provide training at our nationwide training centres, our team can also travel to your workplace and teach a group of your colleagues. We also run courses open to individuals at our training centre.
What do you need for this Refresher First Aid course?
- Ability to show practical skills
- A First Aid at Work (3-day) certificate which is valid or which has expired less than 28 days
Sample of First Aid at Work Refresher Programme
- Care of the unconscious casualty
- Resuscitation, including CPR
- Control of bleeding and minor wounds
- Diabetic emergency
- What to do if someone is choking
- Poisoning including overdose
- Eye injuries
- Burns and scalds
- Head injuries
- Spinal injuries
- Fractures, dislocations, strains and sprains
- Recognition of illness and injury
- Record keeping
- Contents and use of first aid boxes
- First aid supplies
- Personal hygiene in first aid situations
- Communication in an emergency
Duration: The First Aid at Work Refresher Course program is delivered over 3 consecutive days.
Certification: On successful completion practical assessment, the delegate will receive a certificate from St. John – Certified Trainers.
We look forward to hearing from you and taking the next steps to ensure your health and safety requirements are met.
GIMS works with you to ensure a safer future. We are shooting for STARS
- Location: Joecarl Hotel, Tema
- Date: 16th - 18th August, 2021
- Time: 9:00AM
- Phone: 0243377016